Online Divorce in Oklahoma
Get Your Divorce Forms Completed Online
- All Required Oklahoma State Forms.
- Oklahoma-Specific Court Filing Instructions.
- Unlimited Revisions for as long as your account is active.
Online Divorce Without a Lawyer in Oklahoma
All that you need to do is register on the site, complete an online questionnaire, and receive the completed, ready-to-printable papers via email. Print them, sign them, and file them to the local court. And we are here to help you if you have any questions concerning the filing process. After the divorce paperwork is submitted to the court, the spouses only have to wait until the judge issues a final divorce decree.
In Oklahoma, if children are involved, a 90-days waiting period is required from the date the petition is filed. In simpler uncontested cases, this waiting period can be waived. The minimum time a divorce can take in the state of Oklahoma is ten days after filing the divorce petition if there are no children involved and the spouses have agreed on the terms of the dissolution.
- Take our simple questionnaire.
- Divorce forms are custom generated for you to print out or we will mail them to you.
- File the documents with your local court clerk.
- The judge will complete your divorce by reviewing the divorce agreement and signing the Judgement.
Best Service on the Market
Do you need an attorney?
Briefly tell us about your case & provide your contact information